- Wider base for increase stability
- Easy to clean! Just unscrew and lift top to empty pail
- Patented oxygen-restricting design reduces potential fire risk - no sand or water needed
- Keyhole opening; discourages unwanted litter
- Identification stickers; highlights cigarette placement and product use
- Screw closure, tie-down rings and optional bolting hardware make security simple
- Made in U.S.A.
- 1-year warranty
- ADA compliant
- 15" L x l 6"W x 43"H
Please check the "Ships In" lead time above for this particular product -- many of our commercial play equipment items are made to order.
Once the item has shipped, you will receive a tracking number and important instructions for unloading.
Ship dates are a best estimate and not guaranteed.
Shipments can take up to 10 days in transit.
Every order with complex shipping requirements receives shipping instructions.
Unless a loading dock is readily available, this equipment ships via curbside delivery.
Commercial play systems generally benefit from having a forklift for unloading, which is typical in the industry.
There are many instances where the crates and pallets can be pulled apart by hand and unloaded as well, but a forklift is generally the quickest way to unload the product and is what trucking companies recommend to avoid possible detention charges (unloading that takes more than 3 hours)
Please see our FAQ and Shipping Policy for more information.